Welcome to the web site of Counsellors & Psychotherapists in Primary Care
CPC is a self-regulating membership association; the names of individual members who reach the required standards for membership criteria are entered on a Register of Members.
CPC's objectives are the preservation and protection of good mental health in the United Kingdom by:
Educating health professionals and promoting high standards of practice in psychological therapy
Increasing awareness and understanding of psychological therapy amongst health professionals, service providers and promoting access to psychological therapies.
CPC is a Member Organisation of the Psychotherapeutic Counselling Section of UKCP. CPC Registered Members are eligible to apply for UKCP Registration as a Psychotherapeutic Counsellor.
- Special service for those affected by suicide at St Martin-i [Download] [Posted: Wed, 7th January, 2015]
- CPC members - Please join us on 21st February 2015 [Posted: Mon, 17th November, 2014]
- CPC Suicide & Risk Awareness Training [Download] [Posted: Thu, 12th December, 2013]
- UKCP Supervisors Directory [Posted: Tue, 3rd December, 2013]
- UKCP has PSA Accreditation [Posted: Tue, 3rd December, 2013]
- TASC [Posted: Thu, 18th April, 2013]
- PCIP College (UKCP) [Posted: Mon, 3rd December, 2012]
- Professional Standards Agency [Posted: Mon, 3rd December, 2012]
- Apply for UKCP Accreditation through CPC [Download] [Posted: Mon, 22nd October, 2012]