Welcome to the web site of Counsellors & Psychotherapists in Primary Care
CPC is a self-regulating membership association; the names of individual members who reach the required standards for membership criteria are entered on a Register of Members.
CPC's objectives are the preservation and protection of good mental health in the United Kingdom by:
Educating health professionals and promoting high standards of practice in psychological therapy
Increasing awareness and understanding of psychological therapy amongst health professionals, service providers and promoting access to psychological therapies.
CPC is a Member Organisation of the Psychotherapeutic Counselling Section of UKCP. CPC Registered Members are eligible to apply for UKCP Registration as a Psychotherapeutic Counsellor.
- Working with the Unbearable [Download] [Posted: Mon, 29th April, 2013]
- TASC [Posted: Thu, 18th April, 2013]
- When a Client Discloses Sexual Abuse - Training 2013 [Download] [Posted: Fri, 15th February, 2013]
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS) Training 2013 [Download] [Posted: Thu, 7th February, 2013]
- Rumours of CPC's demise have been greatly exaggerated! [Posted: Thu, 7th February, 2013]
- Psychotherapy Services Under Threat [Download] [Posted: Wed, 6th February, 2013]
- Online Review, First Edition, January 2013 [Download] [Posted: Thu, 10th January, 2013]
- New Office Address [Posted: Mon, 7th January, 2013]
- PCIP College (UKCP) [Posted: Mon, 3rd December, 2012]
- Professional Standards Agency [Posted: Mon, 3rd December, 2012]