Welcome to the web site of Counsellors & Psychotherapists in Primary Care
CPC is a self-regulating membership association; the names of individual members who reach the required standards for membership criteria are entered on a Register of Members.
CPC's objectives are the preservation and protection of good mental health in the United Kingdom by:
Educating health professionals and promoting high standards of practice in psychological therapy
Increasing awareness and understanding of psychological therapy amongst health professionals, service providers and promoting access to psychological therapies.
CPC is a Member Organisation of the Psychotherapeutic Counselling Section of UKCP. CPC Registered Members are eligible to apply for UKCP Registration as a Psychotherapeutic Counsellor.
- 2014 Training Days Booking Form [Download] [Posted: Thu, 20th February, 2014]
- Training for 2014 [Posted: Thu, 23rd January, 2014]
- Dr. Aaron Balick: The Changing Face of Personal Relationship [Posted: Thu, 23rd January, 2014]
- Dr. Meg Barker: Fetish & Paraphilias: What is normal? [Posted: Wed, 22nd January, 2014]
- Maya Jarrett: The Frame, Containment and Boundaries [Posted: Wed, 22nd January, 2014]
- CPC Suicide & Risk Awareness Training [Download] [Posted: Thu, 12th December, 2013]
- UKCP Supervisors Directory [Posted: Tue, 3rd December, 2013]
- UKCP has PSA Accreditation [Posted: Tue, 3rd December, 2013]
- TASC [Posted: Thu, 18th April, 2013]
- Rumours of CPC's demise have been greatly exaggerated! [Posted: Thu, 7th February, 2013]