CPC Regular Member Newsletters
The newsletter is how we talk to you and how you talk to us. We welcome your comments, suggestions and ideas for what you would like this newsletter to contain in the future.
A short précis of newsletters will be shown here; if you are interested you can obtain a full copy from the CPC office.
Online Review, No 1, January 2013
Volume 13, Issue 2, July 2012
- THE CENTRE FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE
BREAKTHROUGH BRITAIN : COMPLETING THE REVOLUTION - COMMISSIONING EFFECTIVE TALKING THERAPIES
BY DR SAMANTHA CALLAN AND BENJAMIN FRY
- THERAPY EFFECTIVENESS?
IT?S THE RELATIONSHIP, STUPID.
BY SARAH LUCZAJ
Volume 12, Issue 2, July 2011
- Touch as Relational Affirmation: An article by Angela King
- An Overview of Interpersonal Psychotherapy: Melissa M Buttner MA, Heather Rickels MA, and Scott Stuart MD.
Volume 12, Issue 3, October 2011
- Working with Anger: Mike Trier
- No More Psychiatric Labels: Article by Child Psychiatrist Sami Timimi
For older newsletters, browse our archives.